Monday 4 February 2013

The Kovacs Perspective - Eldercare Show

If you haven't read previous blog posts on the subject, I'll reiterate for you that I'm now the producer for The Kovacs Perspective, hosted by +Steve Kovacs. The show airs on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month, at 9 PM EST. On February 13th we are broadcasting my very first efforts as the producer, so I'm looking forward to the experience of seeing the show take its final shape.

As mentioned in previous posts, I'll be informing my readers here about the upcoming shows, and the guests that Steve will be interviewing. Steve's been doing the show for four years now, but this one is my first, so when I say, "For the first show," you should read that to mean, "My first show," rather than the actual first show. I digress.

For the first show, then, Steve will be having two guests, both of whom are going to talk about various facets of Eldercare. The first guest, Carl Leiter, J.D., will be discussing benefits available to seniors, particularly seniors who require care that goes beyond the standard care available in a nursing home. The second guest, Art Maines, LCSW, will be talking about financial scams perpetrated against seniors. There's going to be a lot of information coming to you in a short period of time, so if you have senior family members, or even family members that are about to become seniors, this is a show you can't miss!

The Kovacs Perspective is already a high quality show with a format that helps people, and it's only going to get better. The show for the 27th is almost lined up now, and I can tell you that it's going to be good. In fact, it's my job to make sure that it is. Steve is already doing a great job on his end of the deal, and now he'll have the support from my end. Smart guests with a lot of information to offer, combined with an unbiased and compassionate interviewer who draws out information rather than attacking his guests, will make for an awesome format. Stick around.

Remember, The Kovacs Perspective is aired live on February 13th at 9 PM EST. A few days after the show you will be able to view it on a podcast as well, so if you miss something during the show you can take another look at it later. If you watch live, though, you may have the opportunity to call in and ask a question of your own, which you won't be able to do with the podcast.

See you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful, without strong profanity, or they will not be published. Thank you.